Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Announcement

1) SPA
ANSWERS FOR THE PAST PRACTICALS ARE ON IVLE. GUYS, YOU MAY NEED TO CHECK YOUR EYESIGHT............................................................................................................

2) Enzymes tutorial essay Q
I have received some queries regarding the collection of the Enzymes tutorial essay Q. Just to clarify, I will not be collecting this essay to mark (i.e. not compulsory to hand in) because this Q is rather factual (everything can be found in the lecture notes). But you are still strongly encouraged to attempt the Q so as to test your understanding of the topic. However, if you would like me to mark it, please hand it in to me in the earlier part of next week (Mon/Tues/Wed) as it is my last week in school and I need some time to mark.

3) Plan for next week
I plan to complete the entire ENZYMES TUTORIAL next week so please complete the tutorial and REMEMBER TO BRING IT! Also, a reminder that the practical next week will be a TIME TRIAL (75min) so be prepared for it!

Good luck for your lecture test on Monday! I am expecting you guys to do well for it. Study hard and do me proud! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment